Sunday, July 6, 2008

Labels now changed

Okay, it took longer than I expected, but I think I've finished removing any labels that don't specifically pertain to the work that each post focuses on. Not that anyone actually reads these "blog update" posts, but, if anyone does, please remember that you can try searching for a favorite author or title in the search field at the top of my blog (the very top, even higher than the header) - who knows, I might one day decide to put a search field somewhere in the sidebars, in the hope that one day someone might use it.

Since I've changed my labels, there are now a few authors who actually are mentioned in this blog who don't have their own label. C. E. Murphy is one, and you could find her (or any other author or work not mentioned in the labels) simply by searching for her using the search field. Most of my posts now have 2-4 labels - one for format (for example, "books" or "manga") and one for the author or work. If I write something about a movie based on a book, I decided the label for the work or author should be included (for example, my post on the movie The Golden Compass has a label for the author Philip Pullman). I haven't yet decided how to handle posts based on subjects, and I haven't decided if I'm going to be including genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment