Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shelfari issues

I've been having some problems with my Shelfari widget, and its placement on my blog means that those problems can prevent my blog from being viewable. In order to deal with that issue, I've moved my Shelfari widget so that it's now placed in the right sidebar, after all my labels. I'd prefer not to have it there, but I'd rather have a readable blog.

By the way, I'm going to see about publishing a post today - it'll definitely be my last before I leave for my new home (which, at the moment, is going to be a hotel, but I'm hopeful I'll have an apartment soon).

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm the developer responsible for the Shelfari widget. I'd be happy to help you work through the problems you said you were having, so that you can put it back to it's original location!

    Please contact me via email (kd <at> shelfari.com), if you'd like to help us improve the widget!

    Cheers,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete