Friday, February 13, 2009

Bixby, Oklahoma

Even though the information I get from StatCounter has its problems, I still like looking - it's fun to see where visitor are (possibly) from, what they do, how long they stay, etc. Right now, approximately a quarter of my visitors actually stay and look for a little bit, which isn't too bad, since I don't put a huge amount of effort into this blog.

I'm getting off track, though. I'm writing this post because I looked at my stats today and I saw... a visitor from Bixby, Oklahoma! Not sure if this visitor is really from Bixby, or if that's just where StatCounter thinks he or she is from, but it's still fun to see. For those of you who are wondering why I found this interesting enough to write a post about -- I recently wrote about Scott Westerfeld's Midnighters series, which is set in Bixby, Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment