Monday, March 2, 2009

New glasses

Once again, a post only loosely related to this blog. However, this actually could have an effect on the posting frequency, so I suppose it's a little more related than rice and muffins.

I got my first new glasses in at least 6 years today - yes, 6 years. I knew adjusting to them wasn't going to be fun, but my memory of what it was going to be like was a little fuzzy. Well, I'm now firmly in the slightly dizzy (still getting used to the new prescription), somewhat headachy (not sure if it's the prescription or if my frames just need to be adjusted again) stage. My post for tomorrow is finished and scheduled, but that's all I've got. I had intended to write more drafts today, but I'm not sure I'll even be able to get one done. I think I might just pop myself a bag of popcorn (or not - slight nausea is a problem, too) and watch something sedate and unsubtitled...

No comments:

Post a Comment