Saturday, June 6, 2009

Regular posting schedule? Ha!

I'm not sure if I'm going to abandon my regular posting schedule completely, but it definitely needs to be altered. How will I alter it? No idea.

The "every other day" thing was fine back when I had no full-time job and nothing to do beyond fill out applications, volunteer, and make sure I was there for my ever-dwindling part-time job. Now, however, I do have a full-time job and, while I won't say I have a busy social life, I've at least got something resembling a social life. I'm addicted to buying books and DVDs, so I've got plenty that I could write about, in theory. The problem is that, in practice, I'm reading and watching a lot less than I did when I was jobless. The reading and watching takes time, as does the blogging that comes after.

I think I'll try to do a minimum of one book/movie/TV show post a week - hopefully I'll usually end up with more than one a week. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment