Saturday, June 6, 2009

Section headings

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm going to try to start using section headings in my posts ("Synopsis," "Commentary," and "Extras," in addition to "Read-alikes and Watch-alikes," which I already use). It's not like anyone complained, but I'm hoping that the headings will make it easier for people to just skip to the kinds of information they'd like to read. I know my synopses can get kind of long - I had considered shortening them, but, in some cases, they've turned out to be really helpful when I needed to look back at something I'd read or watched a few months before and remember some specific part or character. My most recent post uses the new headings, but I wrote the post before using the headings, so there's a little bit of overlap between the sections. In the future, these sections will hopefully be a little more discrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment