Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Doubting the posts again

Right now I can smell my upstairs neighbors cooking their dinner. Whatever it is, it smells good and probably has meat in it. I'm so jealous! I'll be eating a dinky cheap pot pie with stuff in it that the box calls meat and vegetables, but, with all the chunks being so small, who can really tell?

Anyway, I'm behind on writing for this blog, as usual. I'm currently in the process of watching two anime series, the first season of The Story of Saiunkoku and the first season (there's going to be a second?!) of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). I'm seriously hooked on The Story of Saiunkoku and will have to figure out how to scrape together the money for the next season. Kuroshitsuji had me at "sexy demon butler," even if certain other aspects of the series kind of weird me out a bit. Hopefully I'll have full posts for both of these series up in, oh, less than 6 months. I'm starting to think I need to rework the way I do posts. The synopses may be long, but they're sometimes the only way I can remember what happened in a book, movie, or anime a few months after I read or watched it. I usually have at least one of the three main sections of my posts done well before I ever publish them, so I was tossing around the idea of making each section its own post, except that might just make things even more annoying. At least each post would be a more readable length, though. Hmm, I don't know...

2 comments:

  1. I watched a few episodes of The Story of Saiunkoku before it disappeared from Netflix and liked it a lot! I will have to keep an eye out for Black Butler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I can tell, there's been no word yet on whether Black Butler will be licensed in the US - it's one of those "technically, I shouldn't be watching this" anime, kind of like Earl and Fairy. I can't even really guess whether or not it will be licensed. I would say "no," for the some of the same reasons I thought Loveless would never get licensed, but, well, Loveless DID get licensed. I've pretty much given up on guessing what the companies will decide is worthy.

    ReplyDelete