Sunday, March 25, 2012

Currently reading...

My post on Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code might be the only review post you can expect until next weekend. It's hard to tell. Things are a hectic at work, and an unexpected catalog catastrophe made things even more hectic. Sometimes, being able to honestly say "this was in no way my fault" isn't all that much of a mood booster. At least the backup appears to be working and was, as far as I know, only a day or two old. I'm scheduled to work today, so I suppose I'll get to see for myself how things currently stand.

Currently, I'm reading:
  • Double Dare (book) by Vicki Hinze - This book is taking me forever. It's really not working for me, but I can't bring myself to abandon it and offload it unfinished.
  • Gosick, Volume 1 (book) story by Kazuki Sakuraba, illustrations by Hinata Takeda - So far, I prefer the anime (not a surprise), but I'm interested to see how the light novels differ. One difference: Avril is present right from the start. Also, Kazuya already knows Victorique. In the anime, they first met in the first episode.
  • The Collected Works of H.P. Lovecraft (e-book) by H.P. Lovecraft - I'm only on page 160 of 1400+ - this is clearly going to take me a while. However, I'm enjoying it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment